DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

February 23, 2011

better late than never...

 I was going through my photos from this month and realized I never posted little peaks into our actual Valentine's celebration.

This is shot of what I wore out to Brewer's Art for dinner. Sorry for the camera-strap-showing-hotel-mirror-self-photo.

Alas... I was wearing a silver beaded shirt from Forever 21 (last year), a thrifted plum pencil skirt, pink tights from Target, and Nine West black boots. It was a sassy and super comfortable outfit for date night!


Cory gave me (aside from a lovely weekend out of town) this beautiful necklace I had been ooh-ing and ahh-ing over at The Muse. Beautiful blend of corals and metal! I love it!


 And this is my signature on the handmade card I prepared for Cory using those NPR Valentines I told you about.


No comments:

Post a Comment