DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

January 13, 2011

Under the Knife.


168637_1503373158664_1664294100_1218724_3193603_n_large

Dear Reader,

I am having my wisdom teeth removed today. Hopefully I won't lose much/any wisdom in the process, as I have been putting off this surgery for... almost 5 years. I'm a little scaredy cat! Although I am a bit nervous about the idea in general, I am getting excited about not having striking pains in the back of my mouth. As a result, the blog might be a little quiet as I rest up, enjoy a few days full of puffy cheeks and long afternoons on my couch eating jello and Ramen noodles.

But here's a promise: I will be back Sunday with the Free Crochet Pattern of the week. Plus, if you haven't already, you can go back and check out everything that Donna's is up to in February, plus a few other fun posts from this week!

And if you're lucky, I'll post some pictures of my puffy cheeks!

Have a lovely end-of-the-week!

Love,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment