DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

October 12, 2010

Granny Square help!

I think it's safe to say that I am obsessed with yarn. Truly. So now that the nights are a little colder and I'm constantly thinking about ways to make my home cozier, my constant go-to is Granny Squares. I wanted to share a bit of this obsession with you.

Here's a lovely Granny Square tutorial for the newbies! The Purl Bee is such a great resource and provides beautiful pictures to make sure you have a clear picture of what you're project should look like (which I think is key to any good DIY).


A while ago, Holly from Create Loves posted on one of my favorite blogs, A Beautiful Mess this adorable DIY Granny Square neck warmer. Go forth and enjoy!


Instead of crocheting 70 or 80 individual granny squares to make an afghan, what about one continuous granny square? I made one of these for a student a few months ago here.
Check out The Purl Bee again for this DIY.


Are you as obsessed as me yet? Hmm?

If you don't know how to crochet, make sure you check out my Learn How to Crochet post for additional resources!

No comments:

Post a Comment