DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

October 11, 2010

Theme of the Week...


After today's DIY Overload post, I decided that it should be the theme of the week. I understand you may not be in the same frame of mind as me (you know, craving some serious crafty time)... but I thought it would be handy to have SO many awesome DIYs all in one place! Agree?

Check back EVERY day this week for more DIYs to add to your To Make list or your gift list for the upcoming holiday season. I challenge you to try out a few of these DIYs and let me know how they go! Also, be sure to give credit where it's due to the artists behind the DIYs. They are so talented!

So go! Go make something! Enjoy your week and spend a little time in your creative mind :)

xo, Liz

(P.S. Anyone know the original source of the image above?)

No comments:

Post a Comment