DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

February 5, 2011

What my days have looked like...

Good morning! Now that I can FINALLY upload pictures onto blogger... I need to share what I've been up to!

As you know, we had a few snowdays over the last two weeks. I decided to dig through my yarn stash and use up some yarn that has just sorta been sitting around. It's not the best quality yarn, but I thought it would at least make for a really brightly colored blanket!



I have been sewing these awesome tags into all my cowls and hats thanks to this cute etsy shop!


I have also been using these pretty colors to make quite a few necklaces for our Spring Update in the shop!

And have been busting out my bedazzled crochet hook from this DIY to make a few statement scarves!


What has your week looked like?

1 comment:

  1. My week has been full of crocheting as well. I finally updated my own etsy, which was a big deal for me and I used up a bunch of stash yarn to do it!

    Now my nephew & sister are staying with me for a few days, so we've been watching a lot of scary movies and crocheting :D

    ReplyDelete