DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

February 4, 2011

My fav t-shirt.


Right now, I am sitting on my couch listening to word-less music in low lighting with my husband.

It's nice to just sit and sush my mind for a while. With the snow and other weather issues the last few weeks, school has been crazy. We're trying to establish routines and procedures with our new students, but with all the inadvertent days off, we're reteaching practically every day. It's okay... we'll make it. I say we, because for all intentional purposes, my student teacher took over all my classes yesterday. I will still teach a day next week (gotta introduce sentence diagramming!) and jump in here and there to help her out, but I trust she will do a fine job.

Anyway... today I am just happy to be wearing my favorite t-shirt from Carolina Chocolate Drops. Remember when Cory and I went to see them live in October? Anyway... of all the cliche` band t-shirts that I own, I love this one the most (I mean how can you deny a clay jug plugged into an amp?).

This weekend is going to bring quite a fun time, which is why I'm glad Cory and I decided to lay low and unwind tonight. Tomorrow is Sloane's first birthday party and on Sunday, I am meeting up with a sweet friend of mine that I haven't seen in years. We're also heading over to a friend's house to watch the Super Bowl! Hooray for friend time!

Whenever I'm not around family or friends, I plan on crocheting, snapping photos, and updating Etsy. Hopefully!

What are you up to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment