- I'm in the middle of Jeffery Eugenides' The Marriage Plot and LOVE it. I'm so excited to finish it on the drive down to South Carolina. I also have the latest Real Simple packed because let's be honest, I take it everywhere with me anyway!
- Cory's favorite snack is peanut m&ms, so you'll be sure to find them in our snack bag. I also made a loaf of pumpkin bread, too!
- The Black Keys aren't anything new, but I am still smitten with their first big release from 2008. It's one of my favorite albums of all time.
- This jacket from Target is my favorite staple piece of the season. I don't usually wear leathers or any kind of animal skin (the only exception EVER is a good pair of boots), so this jacket was a perfect fit.
- Cards Against Humanity is our favorite game recently. We can't stop playing it. Definitely only suitable for adults!
- After this summer, Cory and I have decided to ditch the GPS and keep our brains alert while driving. We love using our Atlas to discover the roads on our own! So fun!