DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

October 24, 2012

Crochet in Style: Anthropologie

I always like seeing crochet on the runway or in my favorite stories. Throughout the last few seasons a friend of mine (and fellow hooker) and I have been tracking how Anthro incorporates crochet into their seasonal style. I was a little disappointed when Anthro released their first series of fall clothing lines and didn't see much crochet. It didn't take long for that to change, though!

Deroucheau's crocheted clutch bags are now available at Anthropologie! I'm thrilled that Anthro has included crochet yet again, but also that these bags are made by hand in the USA! Hooray!





Have you seen crochet at another store and want me to post about it? Leave a link in the comments!

xo,

1 comment: