DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

March 7, 2012

Things that are making me happy

It's been a pretty good week so far--my student teacher finished her internship with me, the weather has been above average (just like this entire winter), and Cory made me a few new CDs to listen to the car on the way to work. That's right. I like to kick it old school and have my husband make me mix-tapes.

The first thing that's making me happy is the unseasonably warm temperatures. Helloooo spring!
The second is that Cory included our wedding song on one of the mix's he made me. I don't think I've ever shared it on here before, but if you have a few minutes, take a listen! 


It's the sweetest song I know and I love that it's "our song." 

What's making you happy this week?

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment