DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

December 12, 2011

Deck the Halls: A little peek of our home!


I woke up last Sunday and decided that I didn't like the way I had previously decorated for Christmas one bit. The good news is that it was early enough (around 7 a.m.) that I could take down everything in our teeny tiny home and start from scratch. The bad news is that I actually did it. Ha! I'm glad I decided to start over because I was seriously unhappy with the way our house looked. Gotta have a pretty house, right?

Here's a little look into our home this holiday season! As soon as I finish up a few nooks, I'll be sure to post them as well :) 







Have you posted a little look into your home this holiday season? If so, leave me a link in the comments! I would love to see!

I hope you had a great Monday! I'm pretty beat. I worked my butt off all day at work and did a massive Christmas shopping spree for a few hours between work and crocheting.

Don't forget--Donna's is closing up for 2011 on Wednesday! Order those early-January gifts now while you can!

What does your week look like? I'm mostly identifying with the line "...and settled in for a long winter's nap" from 'Twas the Night Before Christmas! ;)

xo, Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment