DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

December 13, 2011

A little cookie trip!

Every year my sister-in-law and mother-in-law take a long weekend and head down to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina to bake all their holiday treats. Why all the way down to South Carolina, you ask? A few reasons. First, my in-laws own a property in SC which makes a quick getaway much easier, and second, there are no pesky family members nipping at the cookies when you aren't looking! I was really nervous about taking off so much time from work (3 days in a row), but I convinced myself that the break was much needed and that it would be nice to get a little girl time with my in-laws! I had a really nice time and it was great to be able to hang out with everyone. Here are a few snapshots from our trip (and yes, recipes to come this week for some of my favorite cookies)!


















No comments:

Post a Comment