DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

June 8, 2011

What I'm listening to...


With every season comes a desire to have fresh music that matches my current frame of mind. There's no doubt about it, I'm a pretty upbeat lady. I try to look for the positive in most situations and I try to hold back any/all complaints unless I feel like there worth the time to talk about them. Since it's really warming up in Maryland and I'm finally enjoying a few days of un-interrupted summer time, I wanted to share what I'm currently listening to...


I was so thrilled to see that Elsie and Jeremy chose the last track of this album, "Razzle Dazzle Rose" to be part of their wedding, and then use it in their wedding video. Such a sweet song and so perfect for a summer wedding!

Sidenote: If I could find a bedspread that matches the backdrop print of this album cover, I would be in heaven!

What are you currently listening to?
I'm always looking for new (or new-to-me), fun music!

No comments:

Post a Comment