DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

June 6, 2011

A spot in the sun

Yesterday, my friend Whitney at The Muse let me set up a table outside her shop to help celebrate all the art happenings around Frederick this weekend. It was such a beautiful, sunny day in Frederick and I was thrilled to have an excuse to be outside for a few hours!

Our friend Chrissy, from Chrissy Gemmill Jewels blog and shop, stopped by and bought one of my t-shirt yarn necklaces! It was the perfect pop of color to add to her outfit. While she visited, she snapped a few photos that I wanted to share with you!



Thanks for the photos, Chrissy!

I have about a million more photos from the weekend to post, but I probably won't get there until tomorrow. Tonight is all about crocheting new necklaces for my the Annapolis Art & Craft Festival this weekend!

xo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment