DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

June 28, 2011

Best Summer Movie: Wet Hot American Sumer



My all time favorite summer movie, without a doubt in my mind, is Wet Hot American Summer. It is a quentessential portrayal of every stereotype known to the American man about summer camp and the hope that the last day of camp evokes in campers and camp counselors alike. This film is sarcastic, inappropriate, and filled with hilarious actors like Amy Poehler, Janeane Garofalo, and Paul Rudd.

I found my favorite scene snapshots to give you a little tease if you haven't seen this 2001 masterpiece ;).







And if that weren't enough, here's the trailer:


What is your favorite summer movie? Hmm?

xo,
Liz


1 comment:

  1. Okay, just had to leave one more comment and laugh at this. I made my husband, Seth, watch this the other day for the first time and I still am getting strange looks from him, like "what the heck did i just watch??" I can't help it, I think it's kooky and hilarious!

    ReplyDelete