DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

April 25, 2011

Spring Break: Family Dinner!

Good morning!

I hope you had a happy weekend, and if you celebrate it, a very happy Easter! I was happy to be able to get a lot of quality time with family and enjoy a few silly moments with my little cousins. Fortunately, we have gotten A LOT of rain over the last few weeks, so the grass, trees, and flowers, were lush and green. Even though it rained a lot in the evening throughout this weekend, temperatures hovered in the high 70s during the day, which to me, is beyond perfect. You may recognize a few faces in this post from last Easter!

Here are a few snapshots of our Saturday evening Easter dinner and egghunt that ensued.

(If you follow me on Twitter, here's the Easter cake I was referencing!)
















My cousin's pups make the funniest faces...
see what I mean?



Then my aunt and cousin helped our little cousin with a softball lesson.






I'll be back with more photos later!

Happy Monday!

xo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment