DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

April 25, 2011

Ode to the Iced Caramel Latte

It's that time of year, everyone. I start snubbing my nose to warm drinks and embrace iced drinks to help deal with the heat (although we're still in comfortable zone for now, I doubt it will last long). I'm not a big espresso fan, but I have found my new iced love: the iced caramel latte.


Dear Caramel Latte,

Thank you for being so delicious; you have completely turned me on to espresso. Some days at work, I think to myself, "If I just had an iced caramel latte, I bet I would be a better teacher during 4th period," as my morning coffee seems to be a distant memory.

My good friend Carlena introduced me to you nearly a month ago, and life has never been the same. You're so smooth, tasty, and you do such a great job keeping me awake when I need you the most. I look forward to spending this summer to with you: reading good books, taking long walks in Baker Park, having you by my side on road trips, and being there when I just need a pick-me-up.

Thank you for all that you do and for being so gosh darn perfect!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment