DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

April 14, 2010

April in pictures... (image heavy)

I know, I know... I have been slacking. (I mean, seriously slacking!)

In one of my previous posts--I mentioned how excited I was for April to arrive because it would be jam-packed of fun fun fun. Well--it has been and boy do I have the pictures to prove it!

Spring break was a blast--Cory and I spent a day, as mentioned before, in D.C. for the Cherry Blossom Festival.



We celebrated two of our closest friends' (who are a couple) birthday (they share the same bday, too) by joining with family for an adorable early-Easter dinner in Shepherdstown, WV.


I spent a wonderful Easter Sunday morning with these adorable kids...


Who got flipflops from the Easter Bunny!


And they spent all morning doing this:

And this (tickling Cory)...


I enjoyed a solid day of crafting with high school friends, Pang and Ashley. I've mentioned Pang before, as she is the photographer for our wedding and huge crafting inspiration. Here are a few (awesome) photos she shot during the day--be sure to check out her blog and shop too!
 
Then I headed north for a long weekend in New York City! Lisa moved into a new apartment on the upper east side...


We spent most of our time shopping, gabbing, and drooling over incredible vintage pieces at
Hell's Kitchen Flea Market:



Including this adorable man..

And Lisa bought a new piece for her apartment (because we all know storage is crucial in NYC)


Other fun things from NYC:

cupcakes!

Lion Brand Yarn Studio: the mecca of my FAVORITE yarn.
(I still smile and get so giddy while I look at these pictures!)


I arrived home safely on Sunday evening to Happy Mail from Jeane (my April Happy Mailer) but haven't shot pictures of her ADORABLE puzzle card! How creative!

I am so lucky to have experienced so many awesome days so far this month! I can only hope that the fun continues (but also allows me more time to post)!

Here's to warm weather and floral patterns! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment