DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

March 12, 2011

Make Your Own Hook Case!


After Thursday's late night post about my crochet hook case, I wanted to post this amazing DIY from Design*Sponge that explains how you can make your own needle case at home!

(CrochetBlogger--I thought of you and your comment from the previous post when I saw this! I hope it works out for you!)

DSC_0751

When you're looking over the DIY, keep in mind that it is designed for knitting needles. If you're a knitter AND a crocheter, I think it would be easy to double the case for all your hooks. If you want to separate your notions, you may want to adjust the measurements for a more crochet hook friendly design. I can't imagine it would be hard, just a little measuring!

xo,
Liz

For more National Craft & Crochet Month posts go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment