DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

March 21, 2011

A little etsy thrifting!

Gosh, I can't get over how many gorgeous pieces I have been finding on Etsy recently. Here are a few that I have my eye on!

vintage brass magazine rack
(Vintage Brass Magazine Rack from Rusty Vintage)

Antique Art Deco Nouveau Early 1900's Chalkware Pair of Bookends Raised Flowers Gold Gilt
(Vintage Gold Bookends (that I secretly want to spraypaint teal at Fini Home)

Vintage Set of 3 Embroidery Needlepoint Fabric Hoop Wall Hanging Cotton Flowers Bird Shabby Chic by LeeLeescloset on Etsy
(Vintage Needlepoint Wall decor via Lee Lee's Closet)

Vintage Danish Modern Gold Orange and Blue Round Metal Tray
(Pretty metal tray via Loved by Time)

Vintage Metal Flower TV Trays
(I LOVE this floral tv tray. Perfect for crafting! From Christolphe)

LAST WEEKEND 50% OFF Spring Sale Set of Four Vintage Pyrex Coffee or Tea Mugs
(I actually own this same set of teacups but forgot until I found them on Etsy! Redcomb Vintage)

Vintage Pyrex Friendship Cinderella Bowl Set
(This Friendship Cinderella Set is so juicy! At Sassbox Classics)

You know... maybe I'll put all these into a pretty little treasury!

What vintage are you loving on right now?

xo,
Liz

1 comment:

  1. The round metal tray is definitely going into my inspiration file. I want to crochet something based on this design!

    ReplyDelete