DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

February 12, 2011

A little cuddle time.

5411056166_5e6e8e164d_large

Cory and I made it home from our amazing mini-Valentine's get away this afternoon and have been occupying the couch ever since. This morning, after waking up in a comfy room in my favorite hotel (ever!), Cory was feeling under the weather so we went about our plan, but attempted to do it quickly.

Since we've been home I have made Valentine's cupcakes and loads of crocheted goods. We're laying low tonight and hoping that a little cuddle session will improve his physical state. If it is some sort of sickness, may it avoid me at all costs!

I'll be back tomorrow evening with loads of pictures. I'll recap our Baltimore/D.C. trip, cupcake baking, and the crochet class I am co-teaching tomorrow. Hooray!

xo,
L

1 comment: