DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

February 21, 2011

leading up to a snowday...

20090102020416

It's snowing here... so calm and peaceful.

Since I doubt we have school tomorrow, I am staying up late and crocheting my little heart out. I have made a few really cute headbands that I will post pictures of tomorrow (probably). None of the new product will be added to the shop until my show is over this coming weekend.

Speaking of... if you're in Maryland and are looking for something to break your cabin fever this weekend, come visit me at Eleganza Yarn's Indie Artist Celebration. Even if you aren't a yarn person, there will be so many people to visit and products to ooh and ahh over! I will be there from 12-5!

xo,
Liz

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at the Indie Artist Celebration. Sounds like a great time!

    ReplyDelete