DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

January 16, 2011

What to do with the rest of the weekend?

Seeing as how I've spent a majority of this weekend on the couch, I need to get my butt up and moving the next few days so I don't feel like this weekend has been a complete loss. So, while Cory is in Baltimore, I figured I would poke around and see what special events I could find going on in the area to check out Sunday and Monday. Here's what we have to choose from:

Heading down to DC to see the Hyperbolic Crochet Coral Reef. Sounds amazing, right? Here's a video with some background for you:


At the National Museum of American History there is a selective exhibit of the only photos taken of the Kennedy family between JFK's election and his inauguration. Pretty cool. This one is stellar:


Or maybe head down to the Charles Theatre in Baltimore to see Blue Valentine or a different movie.

Either way, there is a lot of good stuff to choose from. I hope I can get my puffy cheeks under control and head out of town for a bit with the Mr.!

xo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment