DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

January 15, 2011

Puffy Cheeks... Update 3

(I have my head tilted to the side... I didn't realize it at the time, but it's the side that's most swollen. I promise I'm not hiding it on purpose!)

I woke up way more swollen today than yesterday. As expected, the main swollen part is on the bottom left side of my face. Also, the pain medication that I have been taking seems to be upsetting my stomach more today than usual--so I'm trying to stray away from that. Boo!

Today is a pretty big day in Maryland as the Ravens play Pittsburgh to see who will advance one step closer to the Super Bowl. As a result, I'm sitting on my couch wearing a Ravens t-shirt while Cory is out in Baltimore with Rich and Beth and some other friends. I really wish I feel as if I could handle being out of the house, as I haven't really gotten much fresh air, but I don't want to chance it. Might as well take the chance while I have it and bulk up on couch and kitten time. Plus, I'm working on a new project! I'll be back later today with the end results!

Okie dokie... go Ravens!

No comments:

Post a Comment