DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

January 15, 2011

Inquire Here

Wanted: Graphic Artist (or two).

Tumblr_lf0lcmmlod1qer4j0o1_500_large


1) I need a few packaging items created for my upcoming Spring craft shows. I have all the ideas, but I need someone who is handy with the computer to make them come to life. I can do the printing, I just need the files...or you can do the printing!

2) I need a blog makeover to correspond with an Etsy update within the next month or so... and if possible, for a reasonable rate. 

I want to go with someone trustworthy instead of a random person I find online, so if you are a designer or you have a recommendation, please leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. I always like Liz Franco 's (srslyliz) web design work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done a lot of looking on the blog design:

    http://www.maryslastchance.com/p/blog-designs.html
    I think you get the most for your money at this site :) Her pre-mades are really cute

    ReplyDelete