DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

January 14, 2011

Puffy Cheeks Update 2

Well... today has been full of highs and lows. I don't feel much pain, but my face is pretty uncomfortable on the whole. I've been eating the typical wisdom teeth foods--applesauce, milkshakes, etc. but it's starting to get old. I really want a corndog! or pizza! or ANYTHING CHEWY! Oh well.. I'll have my hay day soon enough.

The good news is that I got in some quality time with my kittens and my crochet hooks today. Here's your updated shameless puffy cheek picture and then a close up of the appropriately named "puff-stitch" infinity scarf I whipped up! You'll see I'm a bit more swollen on the bottom left side of my face (your right) as that was the little booger that had to be drilled extra. Boo!



What do you think about the scarf? It's a pretty shade of blue.

xo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment