DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

January 3, 2011

I will think of you...

Right after Thanksgiving, Cory and I finally bit the bullet and got internet back in our house. Almost immediately, we set up our Netflix account with our Wii and have been "living the dream" ever since. The life streaming is really pretty awesome. The "awesomenest" thing is that all four seasons of 30 Rock are available for FREE. Yes!

So now, whenever I think of December, I think of 30 Rock. Right now Cory and I are cuddled up on the couch enjoying the last few episodes of season 4. I am still bogged down with a cold, but determined to get over it (ie: I took a 2 hour nap after work today). Anywho. I love 30 Rock and I want a friend I can nickname Dot Com. (You won't be surprised to find out that Cory has already nicknamed me Liz Lemon and that I have already termed the ability to be a Liz and to be Awesome "Lawesome" ha).

Are you a 30 Rock fan?




No comments:

Post a Comment