DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

January 6, 2011

I need a little help.

I apologize in advance... no pictures (gasp)!

Question: Has anyone else been having issues with posting pictures on Blogger? Every time I go to upload pictures of my current, I get this crazy popup to log into Google Cloud Picker. I have never seen such a thing before! Please tell me I'm not the only one! It is very frustrating when you can't just copy & paste pictures onto your blog. I have something I want to share!

However, tonight I am hope from a little grocery shopping waiting for Cory to get home from the Library so we can have a nice dinner out (it has been a VERY long time since we have gone out to dinner just the two of us). 

Last night was a great evening though. I cuddled up on the couch after a nice family dinner with Cory's parents. Every Wednesday his parents have an open invitation for us and his sister's family to join them for dinner. We can't make it every Wednesday (mostly during Cory's soccer season and my craft seasons), but we do try to go at least once or twice a month. It's one of my favorite traditions their family maintains as it allows us to keep a solid connection to the immediate family. So, with a full tummy, a huge fleece blanket on my lap and a kitty right next to me, I worked on a gift for a sweet co-worker who is about to deliver her first child within the next week or so (and she's still teaching!). Hopefully I'll finish it up this weekend and be able to post pictures, but until then, I must go.

What crochet projects have are you planning on tackling in 2011?


No comments:

Post a Comment