DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

January 23, 2011

Crochet Inspiration

I've got to be honest with you: I don't know much about copyright. Being a teacher, we "get away" with a lot of copyright issues because "using for unplanned education purposes" trumps MANY laws. With that being said, it doesn't mean I'm ignorant toward acknowledging people's property. I always give credit where it's due, but became nervous about Free Crochet Pattern Sunday when I realized I might be getting myself into big problems if I used a pattern without the correct permission.

Anyway--I just wanted to explain why it disappeared last week. I think it's a great idea to share patterns and ideas with each other, for sure, so we're gonna switch it up a little. Instead of Free Crochet Pattern Sunday, what about some feel good Crochet Inspiration? I'll continue to share free patterns--but only the ones that I write. Sound good? I think I'll feel way better about it!

Anywho... today's inspiration is for those of you who are watching football along with your guy today, or those of you who might just want a cheeseburger. I know this dress has been around for a while, but that doesn't make it any less amazing!

Hamburger Dress Front

Hamburger Dress Back

I feel like this could be an amazing Halloween costume this fall! Incredible!

Nicely done, Joy Kampia, nicely done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment