DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

December 1, 2010

Donna loves December!

Tumblr_lcphv1afol1qczv3oo1_400_large

As you could easily tell, we find December to be very special over here.

When I was thinking of a name for my blog and shop, I knew I needed to include 'Donna,' as it was my grandmother's name who taught me to crochet, but I needed to add little something to it. I was thinking a lot about my grandmother at the time, as it was right before she passed away in January. I was thinking about everything we have in common: crafting, public service, caring for others. Then it struck me: December! We both had December birthdays!

So, to celebrate my birthday (4th) and to honor my grandmother's (17th), Donna's Decembers is proudly offering 10% off your entire purchase in our shop for the entire month of December! Simply type in the discount code located in the information section of our shop and wha-la!

I hope you enjoy this month. I will spend a lot of time thinking about my grandmother, especially all those yummy walnut Christmas cookies she would make.

xo,
Liz

3 comments:

  1. Aw that's a very cute story. Happy December! My grandma taught me to crochet too - Gotta love 'em :]

    <3ginamarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a sweet little post. Happy December to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cowls. I am a crochet addict. Still learning though. Freckled nest sent me. lisa lehman68@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete