DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

December 2, 2010

Holiday DIYs

I don't know if you've noticed, but there are a lot of cool holiday things happening in blogland. I want to share some of the awesomeness with you. It is the season for giving/sharing after all!

Indie Fixx is hosting a special segment called Handmade Holidays where they are featuring various artists and DIYs that are quick, simple, and pretty darn cute. Here's an Advent Calendar that I l-o-v-e.


Rachel over at Smile and Wave is hosting 'Home for the Holidays' with various guest bloggers, loads of inspiration and adorable DIYs like this little terrarium.

Photobucket

That was just a little taste... I'll be back later this week with more :)

xo,
Liz

1 comment:

  1. I love Rachel's Home for the Holidays. I love the tree project in the first photo too.

    ReplyDelete