DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

November 17, 2010

DIY: Holiday for the Home!

This year I am focusing on keeping it simple and subtle. I want to have small ways of decorating without it seeming over the top. For example, last weekend, while thrifting, I scored an amazing set of coordinating vintage blue pyrex bowls. I plan on placing them on my mantle with shiny silver ornaments. A simple way to use an element that I love and make it holiday friendly! Here is another element that I love all year round: buttons!

Leigh Ann over at Freckled Nest posted this a while ago, but it would be a great craft for you and the kids (obviously, if they are old enough to handle the push pins) or you and your non-crafty girlfriends!


Dying to make your own? I know, me too! Go here for more details :)

In love and buttons,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment