DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

November 18, 2010

DIY: Holiday for the Home!

So right after Thanksgiving I plan on hanging up my advent calendar. I love the idea of counting down to let anticipation grow throughout the month. Growing up, I always saw the cardboard boxes with pieces of chocolate stuffed inside at my relative's homes, but now that I'm emersed into the blogworld, there are so, SO many stylish/healthier versions of advent calendars that are a snap to make! Here are a few...

LA's Advent Calendar (adorable!) 


Quick 'n easy directions for this pretty thing over at Anna Maria Honer's blog here:
shizzyknits1.jpg

How Martha makes her Advent Calendar:


If you want someone else to do the work for you, check these out on esty!

25 day countdown to Christmas advent calendar

I love this calendar from Sugar Owl Design:
Fabric Countdown Chain - 25 in Red and Green on Green Base

Do you use an Advent Calendar in December? If so, which style do you use? Do you put little treats in them? I'd love to know!

xo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment