DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

September 15, 2010

My Weekend Bag

 
I did a little thrifting today for various projects I have coming up, and found the perfect weekend travel bag! It's light, perfectly colored for autumn, and just the right size to throw in a few skeins of yarn and hit the road for the weekend. Here's the infamous bag and what I'm putting in it (minus the yarn... I figure you've seen enough yarn around here!) plus the latest Special Issue of Crochet Today, my new journal/notebook that I picked up from Michael's, and a bag of peanut M&Ms for the road!


Also, while I was thrifting, I stumbled across this vintage Fossil bag
(Can Fossil be vintage?  It has only been in business since 1984?)


The leather is so creamy and soft, I just wanted to hug it! After a little love and repair, it's like new! I plan on using this side hobo bag all the way through winter. It's so perfect!

What do you HAVE to have in your weekend bag for the car?
How do you combat boredom?

No comments:

Post a Comment