DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

June 27, 2010

A quickie...


Many of you know that I consider myself a tried and true southern gal at heart. I love all things from the south: music, heat, tradition, soul food, clothing, etc. My friend, Sarah, who taught at the College of Charleston for a few years, introduced me to this amazing magazine last year, and the cover of their June/July issue is to die for.


Makes you want to hop in the kitchen and make yourself a cherry pie, right?

My favorite attribute of Garden & Gun magazine is that they focus on local events in all states south of the Mason Dixon line. If you live between Maryland and Alabama, I am SURE there is something for you in this beautiful mag. You are promised gorgeous glossy photos, mouth watering food reviews, and many other good reads.

Okay, I must run. I have been at work all morning and have a gazillion errands to run!

Wedding countdown: 12 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment