DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

April 25, 2010

Wedding Craziness!

Good morning!

Since my last post last Sunday, I have spent a considerable amount of time with Cory tackling all things that are wedding related. It seems like when it comes to us making a to-do-list, we accomplish items best when setting aside a complete day to focus on whatever task(s).

Therefore, yesterday was Wedding Day!

We accomplished SO much in just one day.
--Registered at Target, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Pier 1.
--Bought centerpieces and a few other things for the reception
--worded our invitations
--took Cory's sister Meghan to her dress fitting
--ordered shoes for all the bridesmaids
--decided on a hotel to block rooms

and are about to head to Colonial Jewelers to have our wedding bands engraved! Wow, my head is spinning, but it feels great to be able to cross off some of our to-do-list.

Other than that, I am hopefully finishing my mother's day gift that I have been crocheting today! I will post pics AFTER mother's day (Hi, Mom!) and am then starting on a birthday gift.

I can't wait for summer when I can crochet for myself a little :)

Anyway, off to do more work. Have a wonderful Sunday!

P.S. Next post will highlight my lovely Happy Mail partner, Jeane from Arizona! She sent me the most fabulous necklace last week and I simply adore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment