DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

January 5, 2010

What is your FAVORITE thing in your home?

On Black Friday I stayed away from the big-box stores and malls (which was easy since I had an entirely handmade Christmas) and headed to my favorite antique and thift stores. My FAVORITE thirft store in the area was having a major 50% off sale...and I scored an amazing chair for just $10!

Cory walking the chair home (just a 4 block walk...in the rain)





And now, it resides in the corner of our living room with my favorite pillow, favorite granny-square afghan (not pictured), and my favorite kitten!



So, I'm in love with that whole ensemble.

What is your favorite item in your house/living space?

Have a great rest of your Tuesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment