DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

May 10, 2012

Weekend Project!

I know it's only Thursday, but I'm certainly getting ready for the weekend. I will be attending my school's prom, spending some time with our favorite mothers for Mother's Day, and trying to squeeze in as much reading and crocheting time as possible. It's going to be a balancing act, for sure. Maybe I'm at that stage in the school year where I'm truly working for the weekend.

I stumbled across this pattern over at Lionbrand and instantly fell in love with this adorable tote! I'm itchin' to get my hooks started on this project. I'm excited for a few reasons. This bag seems like the perfect roadtrip accessory. It can hold a lot of notebooks and pens (and yarn!), but still be light weight. I also love the color combination. Confession: I'm really into colorful bags right now. Must be a spring thing! ;)

It has been so long since I've crocheted, let alone since I've crocheted for fun. I'm ready to get back at it!

 
Will you join in on the fun?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment