DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

May 14, 2012

Graduation Outfit

Graduation Outfit

Graduation Outfit 

I'm on the hunt for a cute graduation outfit to wear to graduation on June 8th. Dressing for graduation can be tricky. I will meet a lot of parents and siblings for the first time, plus give one last hug to all those special students who are going on to bigger and better things, so dressing on the conservative side is a must.  


I just opened an account over at polyvore.com and pretty much love it. It was really easy for me to play around with colors and textures, which is going to be key for any cute graduation outfit!

I have to admit, that tutu skirt is a little much for my everyday wear, but I would really love it to be my spring and summer go-to piece for fun occasions. 

Do you have an event coming up that requires a special outfit? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment