DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

April 8, 2012

The Perfect Shoes for Spring + Summer from ModCloth!


When it comes to shoes, my taste is classic and colorful. I certainly have more colorful shoes in my closet than black or brown. Being a teacher my budget for shoes is pretty small, so I have to make sure they're cute to wear out, but also school appropriate. Since I've been on such a shoe hunt recently, I decided to stroll through the selection over at ModCloth and was really happy to see that their selection included seven beauties that would be perfect for the rest of the school year, summer, and the return to work in the fall! Now, I just need to pinch my pennies so I can see them in person ;).

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7


No comments:

Post a Comment