DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!


I just wanted to hop on by (ha, get it?), to wish you each a happy Easter! 

Is it just me, or does it not feel like spring until Easter gets here? I am a strict follower of white only between Easter + Labor Day, so maybe that's why? Who knows. More importantly, I've been spending this weekend resting, reading, crocheting, and family-ing. It's been really great! Here's a look at my Easter from last year. Don't worry--I'll be sure to post about our Easter celebrations this year, too!

Maybe you're spending Easter away from your family or you don't celebrate the holiday at all. Either way, I wanted to leave you with a few simple DIY projects that might fill your time today! :)

The eggs above are from a simple, simple Purl Bee knit egg tutorial.

This no-mess Easter grass is perfect from Lion Brand Yarn blog.

Re-purposed jars + lace = magic from House of Humble.

You may want to glitter a bunny decoration, but I bet you could find something else on your shelves that needs a little glittering! Strumpet's Crumpets glitters the best!

Don't throw away those egg cartons after your egg-dying-eggstravaganza (sorry, I couldn't resist) OR after your Easter brunch! Check out all the ways you can re-purpose those pretty little organizers thanks to House of Humble.

Have a sweet tooth? Here's an oldie but a goodie from A Beautiful Mess: Homemade Candy Bars!

Here's to a Sunday full of sunshine and good memories.

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment