DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

March 4, 2012

Blog Makeover!

 

Oh my gosh, you guys. I just feel like I had the best makeover of all time. Ok, let me rewind a bit.

When I was feeling really down and uninspired, I told myself that I just needed to clean house a little. I would clean all the blogs out of my reader that I didn't feel any personal attachment to, I would change the way I blog, etc. Part of what I wanted to change was my blog design. 

Not knowing anything about design or formatting on a computer, I knew I wouldn't be able to do it alone. So I scrolled through the mountain of talented designers around the web and stumbled across MaieDae Designs. I was immediately attracted to Savannah's blog. I loved how streamlined, uniform, and clean it looked. I loved that I saw those same qualities in ALL her blog designs--not just hers. So I sent her an email.

Low and behold, her business partner, Jenny, would be working on my blog design within the next few weeks! I had to complete very specific homework--to really show them my true style and taste. It was really fun putting together such a fun package of information, photos, and samples of what I like! 

Before long, Jenny sent me a test shot of what my blog design to could look like. It was so close to what I had envisioned! We had to fix a few things, but she was more than happy to do that for me. I was overjoyed!

Very early this morning Jenny finished giving my blog a complete makeover and I am so stoked. It's exactly what I wanted and I'm in total love with it. I would highly recommend MaieDae Designs if you're looking to spring clean your blog. The girls were extremely easy to work with, very enthusiastic, and communicated extremely well. It was such a good fit for my personality and style!

So, if you're reading in this in a Reader or anything like that, please hop on over to take a look at my new look! 

Have a great Sunday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment