DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

January 5, 2012

Weekend Plans

I made it to work today! Hooray! I was actually relieved to have survived a full day of work. It felt good. Sort of like leaving the gym after you really don't want to go? Sometimes I have those same feelings about work. I stopped by the grocery store to pick up some ingredients for a salad and quiche I had planned on making for dinner tonight, but decided to go ahead and get all my grocery shopping out of the way so I wouldn't have to do it this weekend! Brilliant!

So here's the deal. Over winter break, Cory and I were home approximately 3 nights. Yep. Out of 11 nights, we stayed in our bed 3 of those. Crazy, right? We were both on the same page when we got home from work today and both exclaimed: Want to just stay in all weekend?

Yes, I totally do. I am so excited to be a shut-in this weekend, I cannot even tell you.



What are your plans for the weekend?

xo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment