DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

November 3, 2011

What I've been doing...

Things have been pretty quiet over here the last few days because I have been preparing (ie: stitching) like a mad man for 2 shows I have this weekend and 2 other shows I have in 2 weeks. What made me think that having 2 shows in 1 weekend was a good idea? Oh I don't know... but it's sorta fun and magical to prepare like CRAZY for it.

Long story short, my lack of sleep and poor diet (lack of veggies and A LOT of caffeine) have created a little illness that I'm dealing with today. Hopefully it will be taken care of by the weekend and all will be well.

Here's a peek at what I've been up to for this weekend's shows! All items are currently for sale in the shop and will also be at the 2hands Indie Craft Market Saturday 10-2 and then at The Muse Saturday evening 5-9.

Pretty cozy!


Happy Thursday, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment