DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

November 26, 2011

Snapshots of Thanksgiving

Cory and I are lucky that our parents practically live on the same road. It makes holiday traveling so easy and stress free. We are so lucky, because I know a lot of couples who have to make hard decisions when it comes to where they will be spending their holidays. We started our day at my mom's house for a small dinner, just me and Cory; my brother, Stephen; my aunt Susie; and Mom & Gene--my step dad. After we had a few hours of laughs and conversation, we headed over to Cory's aunt's house, about 30 minutes away. Today I will be joining my maternal family (all 35 of us) for a big feast at my aunt's house. I love how the fall and winter holidays linger for days. 

Here are a few snapshots of our Thanksgiving!














I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving be it alone, with family, or with friends. Feel free to tell me about it in the comments--I love a good story!

xo,
Liz

P.S. Check back at 6pm EST tonight for the first post in a new series: Deck the Halls!



No comments:

Post a Comment