DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

November 13, 2011

New Shop Item: The Classic Cowl Neckwarmer

As you know I have been busy crocheting like a mad woman over the last month. Sometimes if I have a new item that I would like feed back on, I will crochet a handful of them in various colors and take them to the various art and craft shows that I participate in. At the 2Hands Indie Craft Market I participated in last weekend I decided to try out my Classic Cowl Neckwarmer. The name is almost as long as the neckwarmer itself!

I have been keeping my eye on this extremely soft acrylic yarn since summer, just waiting for the right idea to strike. I knew it would slouch nicely due to the the texture of the yarn, so I wanted to use it in a cowl design. It dawned on me that many of my cowls are statement pieces and not everyone wants to make a statement all the time! So, I finally grabbed a few skeins of the yarn and worked up this classic design.

It's perfect.

I made myself a few variations of the design, one specifically in the heather grey. (I'm big on grey this season). And I wear it ... too much... to school. I'm always pairing it with cardigans and dresses. In fact, it's sneaking around in the picture of me here!

So I introduce to you: The Classic Cowl Neckwarmer for only $25! Everything you see listed on Etsy is ready to ship!


What do you think?

xo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment