DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

November 21, 2011

A little weekend action

Aside from participating in two craft shows this weekend, I found a little time to hangout with my BFF who was visiting from New York City. We had a good time checking out a new restaurant downtown, The Wine Kitchen and looking through old photo albums (yes, I still put together photo albums and I L.O.V.E. them). I had the best time hanging out with Lisa--it was so great getting girl time right before the holidays!

I also received my new earrings from the Bellwether Shop! I'm wearing them right now and specifically picked out an outfit to wear them with tomorrow ;). They're really light weight and the perfect amount of color for my autumn wardrobe :)


How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. I love looking through my old photo albums when people come to visit. I am not as good about putting them together as I used to be but I try to make it an end-of-the-year project each year.

    ReplyDelete