DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

November 7, 2011

It's that time of year!

Yep! You read it, folks.

I guarantee you 100% that if you place an order by December 1st, you will receive a beautifully wrapped gift of crocheted wears by Christmas.

Here's what we'll do for you:
-Include a handwritten, customized note for you or your recipient. You can leave their name and message in the buyer comment portion of your order.
-have your order beautifully wrapped in non-seasonal gift wrap so you just have to move it over to whatever container you choose (gift bag or box).
-take the ease off last minute wrapping and stressing! Now you definitely can't put a price on that!
-include a discount code specifically for customers!

I will accept orders after December 1st, but I cannot put the 100% guarantee that they will make it to you by Christmas. I ship everything (I mean EVERYTHING) Priority USPS mail, so on average it will get to you in less than 5 days. However, with the craziness of holiday shipping, you never know.

So shop wisely, my friends and I hope you enjoy this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment