DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

September 15, 2011

'Tis the Season to Organize your Cookie Cutters!


I tell you what, I have a problem keeping my kitchen organized. Sure, everything has a drawer or a cabinet, but how it is stored within those drawers or cabinets is your best guess. It's driving me crazy. I have been thinking about an excess of cookie cutters that I have (I obviously need shapes for every major holiday and season... right?) and decided to look around for a little DIY help. Lo and behold.. we have a winner!

I just found Annie's Eats blog and am pretty much in love. It's really great and you know.. you should check it out too.

I was going scrolling through her recent posts and HEY! What's that? Cookie Cutter Organization!? You're my girl, Annie!

This is the perfect it-only-takes-an-hour pantry project! score!


Do you have a good idea to keep your kitchen stuff organized (and have it stay organized)? Do tell! My husband and I are very interested ;). xo, Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment