DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

August 6, 2011

You crazy knook!

Holy moley. Crocheters unite at the fabulousness of the latest release from Leisure Arts. The Kook!

I cannot even tell you how many times I have had the following converstion:
"Liz, you should really start knitting. Teach yourself how to knit. Just do it. Why aren't you teaching yourself how to knit yet? What's your problem? JUST KNIT ALREADY!"

Seriously. I've been putting an insane amount of pressure on myself to figure out how to knit. Why? Because it's totally different than crocheting and I could really expand my product. owever, to me, knitting is like driving a manual car. It takes too many limbs to operate. Something that requires that many body parts to just get started is...well, pointless to me. Call me a quitter, but this lady needs things streamlined and easy. Oh well.

I thought I would never learn to knit until I stumbed across the Knook!

Anyone can knit with the Knook from Leisure Arts

That's right. I can crochet and make something knit-like. Yes please! Sign me up!

Now, you might be saying to yourself, how can it be that different? Here's a perfect example:

One of Leisure Art's free patterns for the knook is this sampler scarf:

Sampler Scarf

What I adore about this product is that you get the best of both worlds. The beauty of crochet stitches with the fabric-like, classic beauty of knits.

I'm still a work in progress over here with the knook, but I wil certainly post updates later this week(end)!

Note: I am not affiliated with Leisure Arts in any way. I just love the brilliance of this product!

xo,
Liz

P.S. I am dying to know what projects you are working on! Tell me in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love that you've equated knitting to driving a manual car. That's the perfect way to describe how I feel about it!!

    ReplyDelete