DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

July 12, 2011

a little fyi..


I just wanted to pop in and tell you that Cory surprised me by taking an extra day off work (he's teaching summer school) this week, so we're heading to the beach early!

That's right! Starting at 2pm today, I will be traveling around the east coast to three different beaches! We'll be in South Carolina tonight until Saturday, the Outer Banks in North Carolina with my parents until the following Friday, home for a quick weekend and visit from my gal pal, Lisa, until we head out to Rehoboth Beach on Sunday for Cory's AP training.

Don't you fret though, all of these places will have wifi (or I'll hurt someone), and I will try to post as often as the relaxation allows me :)

Take it easy,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment